[前][次][番号順一覧][スレッド一覧]

rails:239

From: take_tk <ggb03124@n...>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 13:31:05 +0900
Subject: [rails:239] RAILS_ENV=production

たけ(tk)です

[Rails] RAILS_ENV=production Sun, 3 Jul 2005 16:43:24 -0500

How do I go about setting my Rails project to production mode when I
am using FastCGI and don't control the httpd.conf on the server?  Do
most web hosts run in development mode or is mine just weird?

In the Rails book it says:

Apache/FastCGI:
In httpd.conf, add the following option to the FastCgiServer definition.
-initial-env RAILS_ENV=production

Is there some different syntax for an .htaccess file perhaps?

----

Railsプロジェクトを production モードにセットするにはどうすればよいので
しょうか?

----

Some people may have better options, but I usually just change the
second line of my app/config/environment.rb from:

RAILS_ENV  = ENV['RAILS_ENV'] || 'development'

to:

RAILS_ENV = 'production'

Ben

----

my app/config/environment.rb の次の部分を変えてしまうのが簡単だと思うよ。
(異論のある人もたくさんいるみたいだけど・・)

RAILS_ENV  = ENV['RAILS_ENV'] || 'development'
        ↓
RAILS_ENV = 'production'

----

たけ(tk)思うには・・

RAILS_ENV  = ENV['RAILS_ENV'] || 'development'
                  ↓
RAILS_ENV  = ENV['RAILS_ENV'] || 'production'

Take_tk = KUMAGAI Hidetake
たけ(tk)=熊谷秀武

--
ML: rails@r...