Subject: API Documentation
From: Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer@u...>
To: "XFce4 development mailing list." <xfce4-dev@x...>, xfce4-dev@m...
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:56:26 +0100
List-Id: XFCE4 development list <xfce4-dev.xfce.org>

Hey,

Long time ago I started to play with gtk-doc but I never got it really working 
on my system due to problems with varies depends. Anyway today I decided to 
stop trying to get gtk-doc to work and put doxygen in place. Since doxygen is 
what we are using at work (and its similar to javadoc which I have to use in 
my studies) I am already familar to doxygen. Now my question is: Is there any 
chance for the other devs to document the APIs of the other libraries and 
things like the panel or the MCS manager using doxygen? It would be nice to 
finally got API documentation ready for 4.2 IMHO.

I started with the utility stuff in libxfce4util, heres what I did sofar:
http://www.home.unix-ag.org/bmeurer/xfce/API/

regards,
Benedikt

-- 
NetBSD Operating system:                       http://www.NetBSD.org/
pkgsrc "Work in progress":                  http://pkgsrc-wip.sf.net/
XFce desktop environment:                        http://www.xfce.org/
German Unix-AG Association:                   http://www.unix-ag.org/
os-network:                                 http://www.os-network.de/

OpenPGP Key: http://www.home.unix-ag.org/bmeurer/#gpg

_______________________________________________
Xfce4-dev mailing list
Xfce4-dev@x...
http://lunar-linux.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce4-dev