Subject: GTK version for Xfce 4.2
From: Jasper Huijsmans <jasper@m...>
To: xfce4-dev@x...
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:25:57 +0200
List-Id: XFce4 development mailing list. <xfce4-dev.xfce.org>

Hey all,

Now that CVS has been moved and benny is awakened from hibernation it
might be a good idea to discuss what version of gtk we may require for
Xfce 4.2.

I think we will be ok to depend on gtk 2.2, which gives us some nice
things to work with, like multihead support. 

Latest stable gnome already depends on it, I think (not sure, correct me
if I'm wrong) and development for gtk 2.4 is fully underway.

People with older gtk who really don't want to upgrade can always
install 4.0.x.

What do you all think?

	Jasper

_______________________________________________
Xfce4-dev mailing list
Xfce4-dev@x...
http://moongroup.com/mailman/listinfo/xfce4-dev