Subject: Xfce-announce Digest, Vol 2, Issue 2
From: xfce-announce-request@m...
To: xfce-announce@m...
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:00:14 +0000 (GMT)
List-Id: XFce announcements. <xfce-announce.moongroup.com>

Send Xfce-announce mailing list submissions to
	xfce-announce@m...

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://moongroup.com/mailman/listinfo/xfce-announce
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	xfce-announce-request@m...

You can reach the person managing the list at
	xfce-announce-owner@m...

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Xfce-announce digest..."
Today's Topics:

   1. Xfce 4.0.0 (final) is now available (Olivier Fourdan)

Subject: Xfce 4.0.0 (final) is now available
From: Olivier Fourdan <fourdan@x...>
To: xfce-announce@m..., xfce@m..., xfce-devel@m..., xfce4-dev@m...
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:46:07 +0200

XFce 4.0 has been released!

The XFce Project is pleased to announce the release of version 4.0 of
the XFce Desktop Environment and Development Platform.  See the press
release [http://www.xfce.org/en/press_release_en.html]

XFce 4 is a Desktop Environment for Linux, *BSD, and other Unix-like
systems. It's light, stable, modular, visually appealing and easy to
configure.

More information is available from the official web site
[http://www.xfce.org]. Download instructions can be found here
[http://www.xfce.org/en/download.html]. Check the release notes
[http://www.xfce.org/en/final_notes_en.html] to see what was changed.

-- 
Olivier Fourdan - fourdan@x...
   
   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end. 
   http://www.xfce.org

_______________________________________________
Xfce-announce mailing list
Xfce-announce@m...
http://moongroup.com/mailman/listinfo/xfce-announce