[前][次][番号順一覧][スレッド一覧]

rails:237

From: take_tk <ggb03124@n...>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:37:05 +0900
Subject: [rails:237] cssファイルのパスを書いてもリンクできない。

たけ(tk)です

[Rails] Css file not loading (newbie question) Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:23:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I have just started working on Ruby on Rails. I am using the default WeBrick
server and have created sample application FormTest in the Rails directory.
There is a .rhtml file in the view section of apps directory and I want to apply
a css to the same. I have placed the .css file in the public/stylesheets folder
and am importing this with path as "/stylesheets/xyz.css". The css does not
load. I am using firefox. What am i doing wrong? Please help!
Thanks!
Reshama

自前の css ファイルを public/stylesheets に作ったのですが "/stylesheets/xyz.css"
というパスを書いても読み込んで貰えません。どうして?

Do this instead of directly linking to the stylesheet:
<%= stylesheet_link_tag("xyz") %>
This will compile into the correct css link tag ion the html output.
Notice that you don't use the .css extension in the method. So if
your stylesheet is called mystyle.css you would just use "mystyle" in
the code. You use a similar method for javascript:
<%= javascript_include_tag("myjs") %>

Hope that helps
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz

ダイレクトリンクではなく